Want to win a trip for four to Orlando through the Atlantic Luggage Sweepstakes? Keep reading to find out how.
When our family isn’t busy rushing from one school or sporting activity or another, we like to travel, especially during the summer months since we have Mondays and Fridays off together, leaving us time to travel around and enjoy each others’ company.
Sometimes the trips are day trips and involve long hours in the van. (And it usually involves one kid or more falling asleep.)
And sometimes our trips are only an hour or two away, like when we went to Boston a few weeks ago.
We do dream of a day, though, when we can travel far away as a family, to some place fun and exciting…to a place that my children wouldn’t normally be able to go to.
Atlantic Luggage would like to help one family win a trip for four to Orlando, Florida. I even entered because I would love to take my kids there. (And to be honest, I’ve never been there either but I would love to visit.)
- Runs from May 15, 2015 to June 15, 2015
- The Grand Prize is a trip to Orlando, Florida. Grand Prize includes round-trip airfare for four, 3 nights of hotel stay, and four two-day admission passes to 34 of the best attractions in Orlando, as well as $150 in spending money and four carry-on pieces of Atlantic Luggage, with a total value of $4,270.
- A winner will be chosen within 7-10 days after the sweepstakes ends
- The winner of the trip must book their trip for four no later than March 31, 2016, and the trip must be taken by no later than June 30, 2016
About Atlantic Luggage:
Atlantic Luggage has been providing people with a wide selection of lightweight and versatile luggage, making their luggage ideal for families, since it can be difficult to transport heavy, cumbersome luggage, especially when you have little ones in tow.
Packing tips to help you on your next trip
When packing for a trip, there are some things you should remember that will take the stress out of packing.
- Only pack items you absolutely need. Don’t go overboard, especially if the place you’re staying at has a washing machine and dryer. If you can wash some of your clothes while there, it means you don’t have to pack as much, which means you may be able to fit all of your items in a carry on.
- Roll your laundry instead of folding it. I swear by this! Anytime we have to pack clothes, I ALWAYS roll our clothing. It allows me to use a smaller suitcase, which is great.
- Roll your socks into a ball. They take up less space that way.
- Roll your shoes up in your clothing. (But make sure they’re clean first. You don’t want to get dirt on your clean clothes.)
Do you have any other packing tips that you would like to share? Leave a comment below. And good luck on the Atlantic Luggage Sweepstakes.