A UTI (urinary tract infection) is a horrible, horrible infection to get. Been there. Done that. Got the tshirt.
While it may be hard for some women to admit that they get UTIs because, unfortunately, there’s a stigma surrounding people who get them, I’m not one of those women who’s ashamed she gets them. I started getting them years ago, and it’s not uncommon for me to get one once per year or more. It’s not because I’m an unclean person, because I’m not. I shower and take care of myself. However, I’m prone to them and it’s something I’ve learned to live with.
In fact, up to a half of all women will experience a UTI in their lifetime. And of those women, 20% of them will end up experiencing a recurring UTI, with some women getting as many as three per year.
For women like me, Uricalm® offers products to help support your urinary tract health and to help manage the symptoms that go hand-in-hand with UTIs.
To help maintain your urinary tract health, there is Uricalm Cranberry with D-Mannose, a gluten-free supplement that can be taken daily.* I’ve taken it, and I can honestly say the taste of it is pleasant. I’ve taken other chewable supplements and medicines in the past that have made me want to heave from the taste. These tablets did not make me feel that way at all, which is nice. I don’t like taking anything that makes me feel worse.
® Cranberry contains:
- cranberries – Studies have shown that cranberry consumption helps one maintain their urinary tract health. This is not news to me because whenever I showed signs that I may be developing an infection when I was younger, my mom always told me to drink cranberry juice. And it’s something I continue to do today.
- D-Mannose – Helps stops microorganisms from attaching to the walls of the urinary tract, which allows your body to maintain a healthy urinary tract
Now if you’re already dealing with a UTI, there’s Uricalm MAX Pain Tablets , which is an over-the-counter fast-acting pain relief medicine that helps stop urinary pain, burning and the increased need and sensation to pee. It is also gluten-free.*
Uricalm® Max contains:
- 99.5mg of Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride – This is the #1 pain relief ingredient that doctors and women prefer and is the highest dosage you can purchase over-the-counter without a prescription
Where to purchase Uricalm® products: Available for purchase at Rite Aid, Kroger, HEB and in select Walmart and CVS Pharmacies nationwide, as well as many online retailers. For a complete list of retailers, please visit the official URICALM manufacturer website.
NOTE: Like with everything in your medicine cabinet, please make sure to read and follow all label instructions BEFORE using.
Symptoms of an UTI
There are many symptoms you could have that may indicate the prescence of an UTI. They include:
- a burning feeling when you pee
- feeling like you need to pee all the time (In fact, after attempting to relieve yourself, you may notice that you still feel the need to go. This has happened to me MANY times.)
- a pain or pressure in your back or lower abdomen
- urine that is cloudy, bloody and has a strange smell
- feeling tired and/or shaky
- fever or chills
Get a $3.00 off coupon NOW! If you would like to get a $3.00 off coupon for either Uricalm Max or Uricalm® Cranberry, please go to Uricalm.com and follow the instructions.
Enter below to win a Uricalm® care package.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.