Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post brought to you by PopSugar. I was provided with the October box in exchange for this post. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own, as are pictures.
Whenever I get a chance to review one of the PopSugar Must Have Boxes, I get super excited because they are always filled with a bunch of cool products. I’ve had the opportunity to try out some really cool products I never would have been able to try otherwise, so the cost of $39.95 per month for products that total over $100 per month is totally reasonable and worth it. If you’re looking for a way to pamper yourself each month, this monthly subscription box is a must have.
October’s #MustHaveBox was filled with a bunch of really cool products that I can’t wait to share with all of you. Links to most of the items can be found with each item just in case you see something you must have.
- Henri Bendel Packable Umbrella – Cost $58.00 – This umbrella is super cute. So cute, in fact, I know my stepdaughter will try and steal it from me, so I will have to hide it.
- Lalicious Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil and Bubble Bath – Cost $28.00 – I’ve never been a huge fan of vanilla scents on me, but this smells AMAZING!!
- My Cup of Cocoa Dark Drinking Chocolate – Cost $4.99 – Super delicious and great to drink while reading in front of a warm fire.
- Morning Culture Rise & Shine Diner Mug – Cost $16.00 – This cup is thicker than all of my other mugs, which I love. It’s not flimsy and one I will worry about breaking. The only person I may actually let use this mug besides me is my husband.
- Makeup Eraser – The Makeup Eraser Mini! – Cost $12.00 – Getting makeup off your face can be a pain if you’re face doesn’t respond well to makeup wipes. All you need to do with this eraser is add water to it and it will take off all waterproof makeup. It lasts for 1,000 washes so $12.00 is a steal since a package of good face wipes is half that.
- Power Your Happy by Lisa Sugar – Cost $25.00 – If I’m being honest, my favorite product in this box is actually Power Your Happy. It’s an easy read that’s relatable and offers up insight into how PopSugar came to be, which I find interesting. It also has info on how to create a job that makes you happy and feel like you’re not working.
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen – Cost $8.99 – I’ve used Revlon products for many years, so I always recommend their products to anyone whose as obsessed with makeup as I am.
To score $5 off your first Must Have Box, use code SHOP5. (The code NEVER expires.)