Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. In exchange for mentioning the Gift of Lights, I will receive free admission and must share my review afterwards.
It’s that time of year again! The Gift of Lights is almost upon us…
…and I can’t wait! *excited squeal*
Last year we took the kids to New Hampshire Motor Speedway for the first time to check out the Gift of Lights, one of the largest holiday light displays in New England, and we weren’t disappointed. Sure, it was cold and super windy outside, but inside the van, we were nice and cozy.
Gift of Lights info:
- Opens November 21, 2014.
- Spanning over two miles and winds around the outside of the track’s grandstands and also includes part of the track’s road course.
- Light themes: 12 Days of Christmas, a jungle scene, a Nativity scene and more.
- Location: 1122 Route 106 North, Loudon, NH, 03307
- Hours: Friday, Saturday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s at 9:00pm. On other days closes once everyone in line as gone through.
- Tickets: $15 at the gate and $13 online. On Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays: $20 at the gate and $18 online.
Check out last year’s Gift of Lights review!