Disclosure: I was provided with a free HardyPet Blue Box Bundle in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed within this post are my own. However, statistics regarding canine health were provided by the sponsor for the purpose of this post. Photos included within post are my own.
Dogs have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. To my family, our dogs weren’t just pets. They were, and are, a part of our family and there’s always been little differentiation between the two-legged and four-legged family members. That is the case for many families.
And for those who are unable to bear children, dogs (and cats too) often fill a void. And when those pets become sick, it’s hard to handle; it’s heart-wrenching. It’s get even harder if you don’t have the money to treat medical issues that pop up, especially when most animal hospitals want payment up front for services. There is help out there, though, for owners looking to take proactive steps to help make sure their dogs stay happy and healthy.
Recently I was sent a Blue Box Bundle from HardyPet to review. Since we have two dogs, I thought it would be great to see how they both react to the products.
I was also excited because these HardyPet products are made with natural ingredients. And as most people who know me are aware of, I prefer natural products, whether it be for us or the dogs.
As for the goodies in the box, my minpin fell in love with the antler chew toy. At first she was a bit put off by it because it was something new and she doesn’t handle change well. Okay, let’s be honest. She lost her mind and fell off the bed because she backed up too far. However, within a few moments she was gnawing away on it. And she hasn’t left it alone since then. You can see a video below of her enjoying it.
And if you’re pet is a chewer like ours, I strongly recommend you pick one of these up. It will give her pet hours of chewtime fun.Also, we definitely like the antler better than synthetic toys since there’s less mess and they’re all natural.The only time we don’t like them is when we step on one in the middle of the night. That’s NOT so fun and downright painful.
As for the pills, neither dog had a hard time taking them, and neither seemed to mind their taste. Although, with the pug there was a bit of sniffing and tossing of the vitamin before she actually ate it.
About the Blue Box Bundle:
Right now you can buy the Blue Box Bundle on the HardyPets website for $74.99 a and up. (Note: Prices for the product do fluctuate a tad based on what size antler chew toy you choose. The larger ones are more expensive.) The normal retail price for the bundle we received is $200.91. That’s a savings of $125.92.
And as a bonus, you can get HardyPet Rewards points which is typically 10 points for every $1 spent. (The bundle I received could get you 750 pts.)
Sometimes the points are less or more depending on products purchased. The points can later be redeemed for additional products
- HardyPet Complete – Is a daily chewable vitamin that contains over 40 pharmaceutical grade ingredients: holistic natural compounds, amino acids and broad spectrum vitamins. Helps with issues pertaining to skin/coat, digestion, heart health, immune function, and joint health. (Contains natural forms of glucosamine and chondroitin found in shark cartilage and oyster shells instead of using synthetic or processed forms.)
- HardyPet Canine PRO6 – In order for your canine’s digestive tract to run efficiently, it needs 6 strains of “friendly bacteria” which is constantly under attack by candida yeast and others. HardyPet Canine PRO6 provides dogs with the flora needed to help prevent yeast overgrowth, as well as balance the pH of their intestinal tracts, optimize their nutrient absorption and improve their overall immune function. (FYI: If your dog is given a course of antibiotics, you should also make sure to give them a probiotic because the antibiotics kill off the “good bacteria”. For a list of signs and symptoms that your dog may need a probiotic, please see below.)
- HardyPet Premium Fish Oil – Dogs see the same sorts of benefits that humans do when they consume fish oil. It helps their immune systems produce the natural anti-inflammatory compounds needed, as well as helps the neurologic and eye development in younger dogs. It also helps support a healthy heart, as well as helps older dogs with a variety of other issues. Because the HardyPet Premium Fish Oil comes in liquid form with measurement instructions on the back, it’s easy to guarantee your pet receives the correct dosage every day.
- HardyChews – HardyChews are antlers that are naturally shed each year. Before use they are sized and sharp edges removed, as well as sanitized and sealed. They withstand lots of chewing, which means no splintering and longer lasting toys, unlike synthetic dog toys.
- HardyPet Bag Clip – Allows you to keep your dog’s dry food fresh. Also has a magnetic backing so it can be hung on the fridge when not in use.
Signs/Symptoms Your Dog May Need a Probiotic:
- Diarrhea or loose stool
- Excess gas
- Difficult to treat allergies
- Low body weight
- Non-seasonal coat shedding
- Frequent ear infections
HardyPet was founded in 2004 with the hope they could improve a shelter/rescue dogs chances’ at finding forever homes by providing them with HardyPet Complete (see above for description). The formula for the pills was created by pet professionals to help treat surrendered dogs in need. Today, there are hundreds of shelters and rescues that use HardyPet Complete.
In addition, in 2009, HardyPet made HardyPet Complete available to dog owners in hopes they could help improve canine health and help decrease the amount of dogs surrendered to shelters and rescue organizations due to health conditions. In fact, 80% of dogs surrendered can be completely rehabilitated with proper diet and nutrition.
If you would like to connect with HardyPet, please check out their various social media pages: