Disclosure: POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.
One of the things I love about being a blogger is I get to try out some really great items that are geared towards women. I focus so much of my time and energy on all four kids and my fiance that I tend to put myself on the back burner. They all see it, and I don’t deny it. It’s part of being a mom. So when I get the chance to review something that focuses more on me, I’m all for it. When a package like that comes in the mail, it’s like an early Christmas or birthday present. I get all excited!
Recently POPSUGAR asked me to share my thoughts on their June Must Have Box. I had no idea what to expect in the box because subscription boxes from other companies vary in size and usually offer sample sizes of products. When I got my box in from POPSUGAR I was blown away by the items in it.
POPSUGAR Must Have Box items:
- Emily Giffin’s The One and Only – Sugg. Retail: $28
- SACHAJUAN Shiny Citrus Body Lotion – Sugg. Retail: $24 – Smells amazing! Even my stepdaughter thought so.
- Turkish-T Beach Towel – Sugg. Retail: $32 – This is a truly unique towel that is lightweight. It can even be used as a wrap for those cool nights. I can’t wait to use it on my honeymoon.
- You Smell Lemon Wet Wipes – Sugg. Retail: $6 – During the hot summer days, it can be hard to stay refreshed. Smells creep up on you, but these wipes can help give you back that clean, refreshed feeling. And they smell great.
- Lollies Basics Hair Ties – Sugg. Retail: $8 – These hair ties double as cute bracelets. They are definitely going into my bag for the honeymoon.
- One Potato Two Potato – Sugg. Retail: $2 – These chips had great flavor and would make a perfect snack for trips to the beach.
- Native Union $15 gift card – Native Union has some really great products on their site, but unfortunately, nothing that I need or can afford. But if you’re looking for some gift ideas for the geek in your life, I encourage you to check out their site for ideas.
Must Have Box Subscription Info:
- Each box is filled with hand-selected items from the following categories: beauty, fashion, home, fitness and food.
- Features full-size and premium products.
- Each month’s box costs $39.95. (This is a great deal. Had I purchased all of these items seperately, it would have cost me $115. At just under $40 a month, you are saving over $60 and you get to try out some cool items.)
- Shipping is free.
- To see past month’s boxes, click here.
- Right now you can save $10 off a three-month subscription. Just use JUNESELECT10. Offer ends 6/30/14.