Disclosure: “This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.”
When you’re a busy mom-on-the-go like me, it’s easy to forget about your own health and well-being. We often put ourselves on the backburner as we take care of our families. For a long time, my family was my primary focus, and I didn’t factor myself into the wellness equation. After facing my own health issues, though, my thought process began to shift, and I finally realized that if I’m don’t take care of myself properly, it may get to the point that I can’t take care of my family at all. So now, with occasional reminders from my husband, I make time for me. I do what I need to in order to help my body achieve a mind and body balance.
By making myself a priority, I’m also teaching our children how to do the same for themselves when they’re grown and raising families of their own. No one should ever feel that self-care is selfish, because it’s not. Self-care is important and something that shouldn’t be taken lightly.
Because I am always on-the-go, though, I don’t have time to go to a bunch of different stores in order to meet all of mine and my family’s needs. That is why I shop at my local Walmart SuperCenter.
They carry just about anything that we need in our lives, including a wide selection of Nature Made® vitamins, supplements and probiotics, located in the store’s pharmacy area.
Their prices on the products are low, allowing me to stock up on the ones I use the most of, which is great. Then on my busiest days, I don’t have to worry about running out since we all know it can be hard to fit in an unplanned trip to the store when you already have a jampacked schedule. (I should know, four kids, two furbabies and a husband will do that to you!)
If you’re looking to achieve a mind and body balance too, I highly recommend stopping by your local Walmart Supercenter.
About Nature Made® products:
- “Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand for many key dietary supplement categories*“
- Can be purchased at Walmart and Walmart Supercenters for everyday low prices. Although, Nature Made® Probiotics are only available at Walmart Supercenters. To find a local Walmart SuperCenter , please visit the official Walmart site.
- Nature Made® carries a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, and supplements (VMS) to help support any nutritional gaps with your health goals in mind, ranging from Digestive Support, Heart Health & Function, Energy Metabolism, Women’s Health and much more!†
- “Nature Made® vitamins and supplements: An easy, convenient way to help your body get the nutritional support it needs every day, whether it be to support bone health, immune health or energy metabolism (helping convert food into energy).†”
- “Nature Made® Probiotics: Nature ® Advanced Dual Action Probotics has been clinically studied and provides dual support to both your small and large intestines for comprehensive coverage to help support digestive balance and healthy gut flora.†”
Want to win a $50 Walmart gift card?
If you visit the Nature Made® Retailer Hub , and enter their sweepstakes, you could win one of 60 Walmart gift cards, which are worth $50 each. No purchase necessary. Winners will be chosen around November 28, 2016.
*Based on the 2016 U.S. News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey.
“†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.”
Connect with Nature Made®
Connect with Walmart