Disclosure: This sponsored post is brought to you by SheSpeaks and Walmart and is compensated. All thoughts and opinions are my own, as are photos.
For the past few years at this time, my husband and I have made every effort to stock up on household items that we use a lot of during his slow period at work. During his slow period, his commissions aren’t nearly as good as they are during his busy season, so we have to budget our funds very carefully. That means we shop for deals whenever possible.
One way that I prepare for slow season is by shopping stock up sales like Walmart’s Stock Up and Save Event, which features many great name brand products, like Tide, Gain, Venus and more.
By purchasing the everyday essential items we need during the Spring frees up my summer. I don’t have to worry about extra shopping trips. I’m able to enjoy time with family and friends, making the most of the sunny days and hot weather that my body has craved during the long winter months.
One item I love to have on hand is Dawn Dish Detergent because it has so many uses that go beyond a simple dish detergent.
That’s why purchasing a big bottle is the best option because it’s a better deal.
We also love Febreze and always have several cans on hand. However, Febreze can get expensive if you don’t look for good deals on it. And we need to save as much possible on it since we use it so much. With three kids in sports, two dogs and a bearded dragon, things can get smelly. Febreze helps keep our home smelling fresh.
My personal favorite right now is the Tide scent. My husband likes the Fresh Linen scent, though.
Right now, Walmart has quite a few items to choose from to help you build up your stockpile, including:
- Bounty Select-A-Size 12-Pack Mega Roll
- Tide 100 oz. Original HE Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Pampers Swaddlers Huge Box
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo, 23.7 oz.
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Conditioner, 23.7 oz.
- Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky
- Dawn Original 75 oz.
- Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Venus Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Gain 100 oz. Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Charmin Ultra Strong 36 Double-Roll Pack
- Crest Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste
Want to save even more money when you stock up?
Check out lbotta to get even more bang for your buck
lbotta is an app you can download onto any smartphone or tablet that allows you to upload your receipts and then earn cashback. That’s right, after scoring some great deals on items you’re stocking up on, you could earn cashback on those purchases…and more!!
- Get cashback on items you purchase at many different retailers, including Walmart
- Free to download
- Find cashback coupons on brands like Coca-Cola, Chobani, Kelloggs and more (Coupons are updated frequently, so make sure to check back often.)
- Ability to browse the lbotta app to find coupons on items you’ve purchased or plan on purchasing
- Upload receipt after purchase and scan barcodes
- Redeem cashback several ways: PayPal, Venmo and gift cards
- Has a 4.4 star rating, has been downloaded over 1 million times and users have earned a total of over $30 million combined
- Featured on Buzzfeed, Good Morning America, Forbes and ABC News
Connect with other like-minded individuals like yourself on the official Stock Up and Save Event page on Facebook. Reminders will be posted throughout the month of April to remind you to shop the Stock Up and Save Event.