Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Being that techie geek that I am, I love the camera and camcorder selection that Best Buy offers. Last year, during Valentine’s Day weekend, my husband and I went shopping for a new camera at Best Buy. We spent about an hour and a half looking at the cameras they carry, trying to find a camera that would suit my needs as a blogger and as a parent. The staff that helped us were knowledgeable and helped us make an informed decision that was right for us at the time.
However, it won’t be long before we are looking for a new camera that has interchangeable lenses. When that time comes we will head back to Best Buy to shop.
If you’re looking for a wide selection of cameras to choose from to find the perfect one to capture your most treasured memories, Best Buy has three different cameras you may want to consider.
Nikon D5300 DSLR w/18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens – (I really want this one!)
- Built in WiFi so you can share your high quality images and share them with friends and family instantly
- Comes with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens which allows you to take clear and sharp photos and videos
- The optical image stabilization helps to prevent blurring so your photos are clear
- Available in black, red or gray
- Compact camera
- Has the fastest autofocus
- Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor provides clear photos
- Built in WiFi
- Available in white and silver
- Digital camera that allows you to take and sharephotos and use Android Apps
- 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor that allows you to take clear photos and high def video footage
- 4.8″ touch screen
- Built in WiFi
Make sure to visit the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center to see more of the cameras available at Best Buy, whether you’re buying a gift for yourself or someone else.