Frugal Maine Overview:
Frugal Maine provides fellow New England residents, single parents and those who want to learn how to live more frugally with information on how to save money through various means.
We also provide content on a variety of topics, including parenting, cooking, DIY projects and more. We even provide reviews and giveaways on a wide range of products. By offering an honest review, you can be assured that you are spending your hard earned money on a product that is worthy of its cost.
We are a PR Friendly site.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Nicole Smith is an indie author and work-at-home mother of four (two biological and two stepchildren) from southern Maine, now living in New Hampshire, just outside of Concord.
Nicole is a bookworm with an extensive library, both hardcopy and digital. She loves to cook, but hates the cleanup. She’s always looking for healthier ways to cook her favorite meals. She’s mastered the art of making gluten-free chicken tenders and chicken parm, among many other tasty meals. Just ask her boyfriend. He’ll attest to her excellent culinary skills.
Nicole is also a tad obsessed with stockpiling food, so her cupboards are never bare.
In addition, Nicole also enjoys spending time outdoors: hiking, walking and visiting historical sites.
- Ad Placement – Can post a banner ad or a text link in Frugal Maine’s sidebar or footer
- Sponsored posts
- Guest posts
- Nicole also provides VA services, as well as social media marketing services
- Sponsored posts, as of right now, are $30 each. However, as the site grows, fees will too.
- Advertisement rates vary, depending on the length of time the advertisement would be on Frugal Maine. There are several options available, so please contact Nicole with any questions you may have.
Current Statistics (as of 1/7/13):
- 76,000 Average Pageviews Per Month
- 43,200 Average Unique Visitors Per Month
- 175,087 Alexa Traffic Rank
- 32,844 Traffic Rank in the US
- MozRank: 3.41 out of 10
- Google Page Rank: 2
- 285 friends on Facebook
- 2,613 fans on Facebook FM page
- 146 fans on Facebook author page
- 3,983 followers on Twitter
- 278 Instagram followers
- 2,346 followers on Pinterest
- 101 people on personal Google+ page
- Klout score: 55
- Sverve score:54 (73 followers)
- Reviews are free of charge.
- A regular, full-sized product must be sent for a full review of the product(s). Item(s) will not be returned.
- Products must be provided by the business to Frugal Maine at the business’ expense.
- A review of 200-300 words will be provided within 2-6 weeks of receipt of product.
- Each review will contain link backs to your website, Facebook, Twitter or other websites as requested.
- After the review is completed, a link will be provided.
- All reviews are 100% Frugal Maine’s opinion and false or misleading information will not be provided. We cannot promise a 100% positive review. We aim to focus on the positive but we also believe in providing our readers with a 100% truthful review, whether it’s good or bad.
- The review will be advertised via FrugalMaine.com, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other online locations.
- Discounts, sales or giveaways are not required, but may be offered at no additional charge. If you’re interested in Frugal Maine conducted a giveaway for you, or sharing a discount or sales code, please please feel free to contact us.
- Frugal Maine reserves the right to not post a review if the terms listed above have not been met.
- Giveaways are provided at no charge when they are associated with a review. (See review rules above.)
- Giveaways without a product review are subject to a fee. Please see the Advertising Page for more information.
- At the end of a giveaway, Frugal Maine will provide the giveaway sponsor with the winner’s contact information, and it’s up to the sponsor to make sure product is sent out. Frugal Maine will not be held liable for product not received.
- All giveaway winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter who uses Random.org. Under most circumstances, the winner will have 48 hours to respond to emails. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen.
- Most giveaways will require the entrants to visit the website of the sponsor and answer a question related to the business/product. If a response is given that shows entrants did not visit the site as required, their entry will be withdrawn.
- Optional entries may include, but are not limited to liking a Facebook page, following on Twitter, subscribing to YouTube, following on Pinterest or subscribing to a newsletter.
- Purchases for additional entries violates FTC regulations and will not be permitted.
- Unless otherwise discussed, all giveaways are open to the U.S and Canada. Certain age restrictions may apply, so read rules carefully.
(This policy is valid from 17 November 2011)
*This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Frugal Maine’s owner, Nicole Ireland. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
*This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content either at the top of the post or bottom.
*The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
*This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org