Disclosure: “I participated in a Blog Blast Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Grapes from Mexico. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.”
As a parent I know how important it is to find snacks your kids not only enjoy, but are healthy for them also. I try to keep granola bars, cheese, veggies and fresh fruit and berries, like cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes and blueberries, on hand for when they need a quick grab-and-go snack. (One of my favorite ways to eat grapes is frozen. Seriously, try it. They’re very refreshing.)
Grapes from Mexico are a great snack idea for your kids because they are shipped out the day after they are bagged, so you know they’re fresh. They are also less than 100 calories per serving. Their flavor is all natural and they contain no artificial preservatives.
And for those who like products with a low carbon footprint, Grapes from Mexico not only have a small one but their water conservation practices are world class.
Right now, you can enter the Snack On! Sweepstakes and win weekly prizes, one of which is a $100 grocery gift card.
- Runs from August 17th, 2015, until September 27, 2015
- Two ways to enter: Through the Grapes from Mexico microsite or via their Facebook page where you’ll find an entry form
- Can win additional prizes by taking the “Snack On” quiz and survey.
- Can enter once per day, however the quiz can only be taken once.
- Prizes include: a weekly $100 grocery gift card, and the Snack on! Quiz Weekly Prizes include a deluxe picnic basket with cooler ($90 value) and Bluetooth Speaker for on-the-go tunes ($150 value).
- Winners will be picked weekly and notified. First names only will be posted on the official Facebook page.