Here are the really good deals that can be found at Shaw’s Supermarket this week. Remember to make sure you have your Shaw’s Reward Card handy. If you don’t have one, make sure to get one.
Raspberries: 2/ $4
Cut Seedless Watermelon: $.49.lb
Loose Corn: 10/$2
Maine Potatoes (5lbs.): $2.49 each
Ripe ‘n Ready Peaches: $1.99lb.
Plums: $1.99 Continue reading
I know it can be confusing keeping all of them straight and what their benefits are, so from here on out, I’m going to write one post per week covering the benefits of different rewards cards.
The official site for Shaw’s lists the benefits as follows:
- Instant savings on thousands of items
- Exclusive offers delivered to you on the products you use most
- Save money for college by registering your Shaw’s Rewards Card® with Upromise
- Automatic entry in valuable sweepstakes
In addition, you can also combine Shaw’s sales items with coupons, so if you’re lucky like I once was, you could end up getting items for FREE! (And as I’ve stated before, I’m a cheap bitch, so free items make me VERY happy.)
For example, I got 10 boxes of Betty Crocker Instant Flavored Potatoes for nothing because they were buy one get one free, and I had coupons for buy one get one, so that meant I paid for none of them. In fact, the store owed me, like $.13, or something like that, but they’re not one of the ones that actually give you money back. (There are some that do, though.)
Unfortunately, if you want to reap the benefits of Shaw’s sales items, you WILL need a rewards card. If you do not have one, you can sign up for one online, and in 2-3 weeks you’ll receive it in the mail. Or you can visit your local Shaw’s Supermarket and ask for one at the service desk.
- 5lb. bag of russet potatoes and 2lb. bag of Shaw’s yellow onions – FREE when you buy any 3lb. beef or pork roast
- Imported red seedless grapes – $1.49lb.
- Shaw’s split chicken breast – $1.29lb.
- Wild boneless haddock, flounder fillets or E-Z Peel Raw Shrimp – $5.99lb.
- Old fashioned glazed ham or Dietz & Watson provolone cheese – $4.99lb.
- Shaw’s pasta – $.79 per box
- Near East Rice Pilaf or couscous mix – $.88 per box
- VitaminWater and Coke products – 10 for $10
- Doritos – Buy one get one free
- Pastene kitchen ready tomatoes – 1- for $10
- Chobani All Natural Greek Yogurt – 10 for $10
- Florida Natural Orange Juice or Special K Cereal or bars – 2/$5
- Nabisco crackers, Toasted Chips or cookies – 2/$5
- Swift premium pork chops – $1.99lb.
- Shaw’s chicken drumsticks or thighs – $1.49
- Extra large red or white grapefruit – $.99
- Hass avacados or mangoes – 2/$3
- Northwest Anjoy or Bosc Pears – $1.49
- Greenhouse grown seedless cucumbers – $1.49
- Wild Harvest Organic Baby Cut Peeled Carrots – $1.99
- Activia Parfait Crunch Yogurt – 10/$8
- International Delight Coffee Creamer – $1.79 16oz.
- Garelick Farms 64oz. Over the Moon Milk – 2/$6
- Cabot Vermont Cottage Cheese – $1.99
- Digornio or California Pizza Kitchen Pizza for one or Flat Bread – 2/$5
- Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza – 3/$10
- Mrs. T’s Perogies – 2/$4
- Thomas’ Plain Bagels – Buy one get one free
- Arnold Whole Grain Classic Bread – Buy one get one free
- Drake’s Devil Dogs – 2/$4
- Shaw’s Hot Cocoa – 2/$3
- Shaw’s Apple Juice – $1.99
- Country Kitchen Giant White Bread – 2/$5
- Baby Basics or Sauve Shampoo – $1.79
- Softsoap Hand Soap – 2/$5
- Shaw’s 24-pk. of water – $2.99
- Super Chill Zero Calorie Sparkling Water – $.69
- Nabisco 100 Calorie Snack Packs – $2.19
- Keebler Cookies – 2/$5
- Quaker Life Cereal – 2/$5
- 12-pk. Polar Soda or Seltzer or Super Chill Soda – 3/$9
- Cheetos, Snyder Pretzels or UTZ Popcorn – 2/$5
- 8oz. Red Pack Tomato Sauce – 4/$1
- 28oz. Red Pack Tomatoes – $1.29
- 11-15oz. Green Giant Vegetable cans – $.69
- Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore tuna or B&M Baked Beans – $1.29
- College Inn Broth – $.79
- Pillsbury Frosting – $1.55
- Pillsbury Cake Mix – 4/$5
- Shaw’s Cooking Spray – $1.99
- Mott’s Applesauce or Shaw’s Stuffing Mix – 2/$3
- Shaw’s Barbecue Sauce – $1.29
- Shaw’s Olives – $1.39
- Shaw’s Peanuts – $1.79
- Powerade – $.79
- 120z. Golden’s Mustard or 20-24 oz. Shaw’s Ketchup – $1.39
- Cain’s All Natural Mayo 18-30oz. – $2.49
- Shaw’s 17.3-18oz Peanut Butter or 32oz. Grape Jelly – $1.89
- Ore-Ida Potatoes – Buy two get one free
- Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts – $2.99
- Shaw’s Frozen Vegetables – 10/$10
- Hot Pockets – $1.99
- Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles or Shaw’s Pancakes – 2/$4
Remember, if you have coupons for any of these items, and it’s $.75 or under, Shaw’s will double them. Also, make sure to sign up for a Shaw’s Rewards Card since you’ll need it in order to receive the sales price on items.
Here are the deals that can be found at Shaw’s this week. This is not a complete list of items because, in my opinion, not all of their “sale” items are a good deal.
Yoplait Yogurt – 20/$10
Hood Ice Cream – 2/$5
Dynamo Laundry Detergent – Buy 1 Get 2 Free
Frito Lay Ruffles or Smartfood – Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Shaw’s Boneless Chicken Breasts – $1.99 lb.
Lean Cuisine Meals – $1.99
General Mills Nature Valley Granola Bars, Cereal and Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks – 2/$5
Cabot Vermont Bar or Shredded Cheese – $1.99
Progresso Rich & Hearty or Traditional Soups – 2/$3
Swift Premium Half Boneless Pork Loin – $2.49 lb.
Keebler Cookies or Crackers – 2/$5
Gorton’s Seafood – 25% off
Imported Green Asparagus – $2.99
Ellios Pizza, McCain Fries & Culinary Circle Pizza for One – 2/$5
Hostess Mini Donuts – Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Prego Pasta Sauce – 2/$4
Uncle Ben’s Rice 2/$4
Wise Potato Chips – Buy 1 Get 1 Free
12-pack Super Chill Soda – 3/$9
Shaw’s Sandwich Creme Cookies – $1.99
Wonder of Freihofer’s Bread – 2/$5
Nabiso Chips Ahoy! Cookies & Ritz Toasted Chips – 2/$5
Krusteaz Baking Mix – 2/$4
10 for $10 Items:
Starkist Solid White Albacore Tuna
Celeste Pizza for One or Michelina’s Dinners
2 Liter Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Pepsi Max or Mountain Dew
Oscar Meyer Lunchables
Del Monte Vegetables or Tomatoes
Friendly’s Sundaes To-Go or Haagen-Dazs or Edy’s Ice Cream Cups
Del Monte Fruit Naturals
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper
SoBe Lifewater or Amp or Rockstar Energy Singles
Polar Soda or Seltzer or Lipton Tea
Perdue Chicken Drumsticks or Thighs
Chef Boyardee Pasta
Kellogg’s Cereal Cups or Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice
Mike & Ike, Nestle Wonka Theater Box Candy, Shaw’s Microwave Popcorn or Flavorite Sugar Candy
Shaw’s Saltine Crackers or Zatarain’s New Orleans Style Rice or Rice Pilaf Mix
Clif Energy Bars
Poland Spring Water or Powerade
Shaw’s Giant Bread
Pillsbury Grands Biscuits, Garelick Farms Chug or Hershey’s Milk Shake
Ajax or Palmolive Dishwashing Soap or Homelife Awesome 1 Roll Paper Towels
Arm & Hammer Fresh ‘n Soft Fabric Softener Sheets or Scotties Facial Tissue
One thing to remember with Shaw’s is that they’ll double coupons up to $.75, so if you have a coupon that’s $.75, you’ll have $1.50 off. Now with a 10 for 10 deal, you can really make out well and end up not paying anything.
Also, if you shop at Shaw’s and DO NOT have a Shaw’s Rewards Cards, most of the deals you see listed in their fliers, you will not get. Most flier item prices are only available to those who have a Rewards Card. It only takes a few minutes to get one and it costs nothing, so it’s a REALLY good idea to take a few moments of your time and get one.